Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a large multi-disciplined Oilfield Services company is currently seeking applications from suitable candidate to fill the vacant position belo:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Reference: 1530
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: Commercial & Communication
- To develop a sustainable metering skid business with a strong focus on leveraging the Nigerian Content capabilities.
- To identify, establish and augment a sustainable local supply chain for material and labor
- To develop local capabilities related to bids & proposal making, design, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, assembly, testing, documentation, delivery and supervision of commission related to metering skids business
- To Deliver Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Regional Sales Budgets for Service Business related to the following product / solution portfolios: Oil & Gas Metering Skids (Fiscal & Non-Fiscal) / Pressure Regulation & Metering Skids (PRMS) / Chemical Injection Skids / Well Head Control Panels
- Estimate market size / share for metering skids portfolios, gather competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy
- Implement vendor registrations with IOC, NOC, Marginal Field, Independent Operators, and Gas Distribution Companies (SNG, NGC, NGMC), develop customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the metering skid business in the region
- Promote and effectively communicate metering skids portfolio value proposition to customers and end users
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / business development managers
- Generating periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget
- Support all cash collection actions to keep over dues at the very minimum
- Qualification with NCDMB & NIPEX
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation.
- Minimum 15 Years’ Experience
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good understanding of Metering Skid business / value proposition.
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities
Very attractive Package.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online