Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- As a new entrant on an exciting growth journey in the hospitality sector, we are looking for a Business Development Officer who has gained ideally three years similar experience in helping expanding clientele in the hotel sector.
- If you have a proactive hospitality sales background with strong communication skills and can use your passion for the industry and determination to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding position, please apply.
- Responsible for excavating new projects in the region and negotiating customer needs, and finally facilitating signing franchising contracts;
- Responsible for expanding the company’s information channels and expanding the market share of company hotels;
- Negotiating with customers and facilitate payment of franchising fee in time.
- Full-time graduated from high standard university, preferred with experience in studying abroad;
- Familiar with the local market, more than 3 years of market sales or expansion experience. With large and medium-sized enterprises, tourism services, Internet companies, brand management companies, multinational management experience is preferred;
- Have good communication skills and customer handling capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your application in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!