IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Sales Officer
- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits, negotiating contracts and packages
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each furniture piece
- Verify delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Process quotes and sales orders, assist in showroom set-up, design and presentation of products
- Discuss warranties and replacement of parts with customers
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories and leads from existing clients
- Constantly learn about new products and explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or promote products
- Maintain customers’ records, using automated systems.
- Answer customers’ questions about furniture products, prices, availability, and accessories or credit terms.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize furniture product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications.
- Provide feedback to product design teams so that products can be tailored to clients’ needs.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in business development, sales, marketing, merchandising or related field.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing and website usability
- Ability to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customers’ needs
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands-on tactical execution.
Closing Date: 3rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.