Role: Business Development Strategist
Location: Lekki Lagos
• Coordinate with the management to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
• Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
• Manage the project teams to achieve business goals.
• Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
• Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
• Evaluate customer requirements and develop business plan to meet these requirements.
• Build strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities.
• Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue and brand value.
• Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
• Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations and product enhancements.
• Coordinate with management to review and improvise the relevant business development activities.
• Plan and conduct creative corporate programs to impress the clients.
• Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
• First Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable Investment institution with proven track records of achievement, with at least 3 years at managerial positions.
• Understanding of financial market is compulsory.
• Possession of good appreciation and understanding of strategic and business planning frameworks, principles, and techniques e.g. investment analysis/justification
• High level of analytical and performance management skills and the ability to pay attention to detail.
• Exceptionally good project and change management skills
• The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness.
• Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills
• Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization, including the Executive/Board level
• Ability to influence and work independently with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: October 19th, 2020.