Strategic Workforce Solutions Limited (SWS) is a HR Consulting firm established in 2014 by a group of consultants with over 34 years of joint work experience. The Company is incorporated as a Private Limited Liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Company offers services in HR Advisory, Performance Management, Change Management, Organizational Development, Policy and Process Development, Job Analysis & Evaluation, Outsourcing Executive Training & Recruitment.
The SWS team consists of individuals with a rich depth of experience from many organizations and industries. Therefore, the team is able to proffer and deliver solutions to various clients across a broad range of businesses so as to set them on the path towards sustainable business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Operations Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Partner with leaders across departments, Experience, Recruiting, Total Rewards, People Analytics and Internal Systems to identify key problem areas or opportunities for improvement across people, business, process, technology and policy areas, aligned to the overall company strategy.
- Stand up our Operations Strategy with an eye for scale and own additional aspects of People operations
- Lead a team of highly collaborative team members to drive those key initiatives forward, primarily within operations, but with the ability to partner with cross-functional teams to execute on any initiative.
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including developing project plans and timelines, and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope).
- Be accountable for all project results of staying on-budget, on-schedule, and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Manage portfolio of ongoing project work to identify cross-functional dependencies, help make resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and build awareness of work across impacted stakeholders.
- Provide dedicated support to team or function to prioritize their initiatives, give input into the design of central projects, and help execute considering operational nuances of their tasks.
- Leverage data-driven insights to identify operational weaknesses and help to improve or innovate global Recruiting and Education programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years working in operations, banking, fintech, management consulting or equivalent strategy experience (high-growth or tech environments experience is a plus)
- Exceptional people management skills with 3-5 years of experience leading a team
- Experience working with and optimizing platforms
- Strong organizational and operational skills
- Ability to use a computer (Microsoft Office, Presentation, Projection etc.)
- The ability to manage and draw insights from data
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes.
Candidates Personal Attributes:
- Process-driven – You understand processes intuitively, are highly organized, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work.
- Experienced with Sales CRM software
- Collaborative – You seek first to understand and then to be understood. You communicate your actions and intentions clearly – verbally as well as in a written form.
- Proactive – You have a proactive attitude towards problems. You pay attention to details and think about the implications of what you are doing
- Driven to innovate, rather than being limited by what is there or has already been done before
- You have a professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled and are able to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently
- You enjoy working in a metrics-driven organization
- A strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the appetite to jump headfirst into a fast-moving, fast-growing, mission-driven team that values creativity and output over effort.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” applied for as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 16th December, 2020