- To deepen the existing customers’ relationship, aggressively develop new businesses by enlisting new national and multinational companies.
- Coordinate and supervise sales & distribution of products · Develop new products that meet market target and specific customers’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of 2:2)/ HND (Minimum of tower Credit) in any field of Science, Business Administration/Marketing
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 10 years direct sales or other business management experience in specialty chemicals, Lubricant Additive
- A minimum of 5 years progressive managerial experience in related field
- In-depth technical knowledge of the Lubricant business will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Position applied for should be used as caption of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10/02/2015