Position: Capacity Advisor in Heartland Alliance Int’l.
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Cross Rivers, Rivers and Kaduna States
Part of the Criteria for selection
- Degree in Medicine or Nursing
- Advance degree in Public Health Management and Social Sciences.
- Experience in project design, implementation, M&E and reporting writing
- Supervisory experience in Health Program Management
- At least 4 years of experience working on USG or other donor funded projects
- Experience working in collaboration with local partners NGOs and CSOs
- Experience in HIV/AIDS advocacy, prevention, STI Management and or care is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Must be capable of independence in developing work plans and implementing the duties described above
- Ability to speak local languages
- Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups.
To apply, kindly submit a one-page (300 words) cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, e-mail and phone number) to: email@example.com
Please note your full name and position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Candidates must be available for immediate employment. Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other inquiries, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20/01/2015