The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client, a Retail Store with a new outlet around Victoria Island, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier Supervisor
- Oversee cash transactions, cash reconciliations, account payments, account receivables and other accounting duties according to company policies.
- Welcome customers, provide assistance and respond to their concerns.
- Manage customer transactions both cash and card payments.
- Train newly hired cashiers on accounting procedures and company policies.
- Assist in store’s shrink awareness programs and provide corrective actions.
- Supervise checkout stations on regular basis.
- Manage store operations in the absence of Store Manager.
- Maintain the checkout area clean, safe and organized.
- Evaluate performance of cash associates and provide feedback.
- Ensure customer transactions are processed promptly and accurately.
- Generate cash related documents and account reports.
- Perform bank deposits and withdrawals according to established policies.
- Ensure cash associates follow accounting policies, safety procedures and customer service standards
- Identify and communicate any accounting related issues to management promptly.
- Ensure that merchandise are properly displayed, stocked and labelled.
- HND / B.Sc
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandatory
- Minimum of 4 – 10 years post qualification experience
Closing Date: 14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.