- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of 2:2)/ HND (Minimum of Higher Credit) in Accounting/ Finance or Numerate Discipline
- Must have ACA/ ACCA/CPA or equivalent qualifications
- Post ICAN Qualification of, at least 6 years cognate work.
- Head the Account and Finance department
- Preparation of Financial reports including management accounts on a monthly, Quarterly and yearly basis
- Product Costing
- Review, design and implement sound accounting system
- Preparation and remittance of all statutory deductions made from staff and customers
- Preparation and implementation of budget and budgetary control
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitment, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advices to management or to provide advice Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role ego AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax- returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirement.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting in a manufacturing environment (lubricant blending accounting)
- Relevant experience In Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction/Marine Industry will be an added advantage. Relevant experience in audit and costing 15 advantageous
- Must be proficient in use of accounting packages and MS Excel.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Position applied for should be used as caption of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10/02/2015