The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organisation whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution at affordable prices. She also organises programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the following vacant positions in the organization
Chief Accountant Job in Bible Society of Nigeria
- The jobholder is responsible for coordinating the accounting functions of The Society and her subsidiary, ensuring that all banking transactions are adequately carried out in accordance with the banking regulations of the society’s policies and providing prompt Management information as and when due
- Ensure total compliance with the society’s financial policy guidelines
- Provide financial statement for prompt management decision making
- Implement the approved society’s budget for goal congruence
- Day-to-day management of the financial and management accounting processes
- Provide qualitative leadership and render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations that is in total compliance with IFRS provisions at all times and devoid of errors
- HND or 1st degree in Finance related courses and Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Must be an associate member of ICAN and Chartered Institute of Taxation for at least 6years with 7 years working experience out of which 5 should be at a managerial level.
- The prospective candidate should not be more than 40years old.
- Highly versed in general management with leadership abilities, a team player who can lead young and dynamic group of employees without compromising standards
- Excellent analytical skills, good interpersonal relationship, an eye for details and sound decision making skills.
- He must have sound practical knowledge of SAGE 50 peach tree and computer Microsoft office softwares.
- Applicants must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences and must be willing to learn.
- The remuneration for the position is pensionable.
Method of Application
Interested persons who possess the above-stated qualifications should forward their typed application attaching curriculum vitae and photocopies of credentials to the General Secretary in writing or via e-mail within one week of this publication.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
BSN … making the WORD available.
Closing Date: 09/04/2015