Due to increased growth and expansion, a reputable Group of Companies in Lagos and Port Harcourt is seeking to employ experienced and competent individuals to manage some key functions and undertake certain responsibilities in its Property Development Company and its Food and Catering Company in the following positions.
Chief Operating Officer (Food & Catering) in Group of Companies
(Lagos & Port Harcourt)
The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for managing the entire operations of its restaurants in any location (Lagos or Port Harcourt) of choice. Key Responsibility of this position includes directing and ensuring business strategies of Food and Catering yield increased revenue and sales growth. S/he will oversee the planning, implementation, management and evaluation of a wide range of catering services, facilities and personnel to achieve maximum yield. This position reports directory to the Group Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates applying for this position must have at least 15 years experience, with at least 5 years in a similar position or management role of a catering/hospitality management.
- S/he must have solid experience in managing businesses and its processes to yield profit.
- Strong working knowledge of budgeting, sales and profits, business development, strategic planning and personnel management is required for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively are mandatory for this position.
- Previous experience On-shore and off shore catering will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and a one-page supporting letter explaining why they are the best fit for the job to: email@example.com.
Candidates should include their choice of location boldly on their CV. Applicants who failed to do so, will not be shortlisted.
Closing Date: 06/02/2015