Kelina Hospital, Plot 123, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy laparoscopic ally. We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser, pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, as well as all Gestrointestinal Endoscopic Procedures. We do TURP, TU IP and Laser Vaporization for Prostate Enlargement.
Clinical Services Marketing Executive Job in Kelina Hospital
- To understand in detail, available services and bring these to the awareness of those who may be in need of them.
- To develop Marketing, Advertising, MR. PR, and Media strategies within the confines of the law.
- To bring our services to the corporations, insurers and other third party purchasers of health care services.
- To plan, organise and conduct presentations around the country to Corporate Organizations, Hospitals, Clinicians and other health workers on our services and facilities,
Qualifications and Requirements
- University graduates of Accounting! Medicine, Business Administration or related disciplines with experience in specialized services marketing will be suitable for this job.
- Candidates with experience in NGO-related jobs or those who have worked for international organizations will have advantage.
- This staff will be expected to travel around the country frequently.
- Male candidates may have advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing and email with JOB TITLE to: email@example.com attaching scanned passport-sized photographs as well as scanned copies of all certificates. We will contact only candidates who are short-listed for interview.
Note: Those who do not follow the rules in “Method of Application” will not be contacted. Salaries will be negotiable and competitive. Those who already live in Abuja will have advantage. These are high-profile Management Positions and only the most competitive candidates are advised to apply.
Closing Date: 15/04/2015