Incumbent will develop and refine materials related to TB-HIV integration such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies and training materials. Providing training and clinical mentorship to facility staff on clinical management and integration of TB/HIV as well as TB screening. Multitask in
other HIV/AIDS Clinical areas such as adult and pediatric treatment, palliative care etc. Training staff at DOTS sites on HIV counseling and testing. Developing and improving care and referral systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Degree in Medicine or Public Health (MD preferred)
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment
- At least 7 years’ post NYSC experience in managing TB patient a and programming especially TS/HIV integration
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in TB, HIV/AIDS and OI
- Experience with facilitating trainings using participatory methodologies.
- All positions require proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, computer applications and Internet/Emails.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Terms of Employment
- The organization offers highly competitive salary packages for all positions.
- Appointment for these positions will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and a suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to the specified emails indicated for each vacancy position (listed against each position/job location) not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE and LOCATION applied for and the applicant’s full name e.g. Admin Associate Kaduna Kelvin Mohammed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 02/04/2015