Vacancy for CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant position of the CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR at ATBU Teaching Hospital Bauchi.
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must be a medical or Dental practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidate must be a fellow of either the Notional postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College in the applicant’s specially or its equivalent recognizable by the Medical Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidate must have been a consultant in a Tertiary Hospital for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years post fellowship cognate experience as a clinician and medical researcher.
- Candidate must have cognate administrative experience preferably in a Tertiary Hospital setting.
- The Chief Medical Director will be charged with the responsibility for the execution of the policies of the Board and matters affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Salary & Allowances
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Method of Application
Application letter in 20 copies, together with equal number of credentials and curriculum vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to the:
Secretary to the Board of Management
C/o Office of the Director of Administration
Abubakar Totowa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi
P.M.B 0117, Bauchi
Candidate shall also enclose his or her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words
The Curriculum Vitae must include the name and addresses of three (3)referees, one of whom should be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty (20) post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
Closing Date: 05/03/2015