Airtel Africa is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Projects Manager: CX & S&D
Purpose of the Job
- This role within our IT directorate will be responsible for aligning business strategic plans with the enterprise architecture in order to provide advisory services and solutions for various projects.
- Blend of business and technical proficiency is a must to ensure that programs and projects are delivered at the highest level and in line with business expectation.
- Individual should be equipped enough to create blue prints of solutions, implementation road map, enterprise solutions planning and design, and deployment of best practice skillset (Platform, Technology and People) to attain any program or project successes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Engineering/Applied Sciences
- IT certifications / PMP (desirable)
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- 8 years IT experience
- 8 years related experience in designing and implementing enterprise technology solutions.
- 6-8 years OSS/BSS experience
- 5 years project management experience to 10 yrs
- Telecom experience of BSS, CCT, IN’s, SMSC’s, GPRS, CCN, 3G and Rating solutions
- Should have worked in multi-vendor networks and have good knowledge of different standards.
- Good understanding of Network / IP protocols
- Understanding of IT systems and Applications like Billing, CRM, ERP, Sales Systems etc.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online