The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Commissioning Manager
Job Roles and Functions
- Perform technical tasks assigned by Project Commissioning Leader, related to the preparation of the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up activities.
- Interface with engineering disciplines, licensors, vendors and subcontractors .
- Review the project technical documentation and the contractual requirements.
- Prepare the commissioning requirements related to HSE or review the same with the HSE department. Address safety aspects in all procedures and documents .
- Take part in project planning and scheduling. Prepare the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and test run execution plans with the assistance of the Commissioning Leader.
- Prepare the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and handing over procedures with the assistance of Discipline Engineers and the Commissioning Leader.
- Participate to the review of the test run (performance test)procedures and the operating manuals prepared by the Project Process Leaders.
- Participate to HAZOP review meeting where deemed necessary .
- Assist Services Purchasing and Subcontracting Department for the definition of subcontractors scope of work .
- Prepare the commissioning spare parts list and consumables list.
- Prepare the Purchase Requisitions (RdA) and Technical Evaluation falling within own sphere of responsibility .
- Review the 3D Model for compliance with the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up requirements and for accessibility and operability.
- Prepare commissioning System Dossiers for site execution.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 15 years experience.
- Age: 30-60 years.
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.