We are currently recruiting for the role of COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE for one of our clients, an NGO dedicated to bridging the unemployment gap in West Africa by providing young people with the skill set for the world of work and connecting them to the right entry-level jobs.
Location: Lagos Mainland.
The Communications Associate is responsible for developing and implementing a communication strategy that will support the Ready for Work Project. The Communications Associate will work closely with the communications team to deliver desired results.
The Communications Associate will support the Ready for Work Project by understanding the project objectives in order to develop and implement a creative and innovative communication strategy that will engage all its stakeholders.
Have a firm grasp of project objectives and create a communication strategy to support the
RFW advocacy project.
● Implement strategy by creating various communication channels and creating engaging
corporate communications content.
● Manage various communication platforms to actively engage stakeholders and develop
content that will create awareness of the RFW project.
● Co-create content to ensure stakeholder alignment with RFW project strategy.
● Measure and analyse communication channels vs input
● Support project’s team with communication needs as required
● Manage relationship with consultants and service providers
● Collaborate with the communication team to deliver results in line with agreed communications strategy
Create a content calendar and editorial content for all RFW social media platforms/channels
● Setup and manage all social media platforms, including content creation, posting etc. according
to agreed strategy
● Create content of success stories about competency-based learning and hiring using existing
RFW data on training and employment.
● Profile collaborations between education and employment players (educators, employers,
government) to promote education-to-employment connectedness.
● Develop and maintain digital mailing list for all project stakeholders and produce content/
publications highlighting project achievements and milestones.
Cognate experience as a Communications Associate
Substantial and proven experience as a content writer
Ability to translate reports or documents into manageable posts for social media platforms
Ability to effectively translate strategy and concepts into intellectually stimulating content.
Method of Application
Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title, “Communications Associate”
Closing Date: 15th November, 2020