I’m recruiting for the role of a Communications Manager and would welcome referrals and recommendations.
The role is based in Benin, Nigeria.
The individual will be the be the communications lead for a large scale government education programme. The individual will support the government in creating and delivering communication strategies and ensures the programme is being communicated effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
Some Key functions:
- Manage the communication for a statewide government education programme
- Develop compelling communications strategies for the promotion of the programme within Nigeria & internationally.
- Directly manage media engagement and cultivate media contacts.
- Pitch stories to local and national media to achieve high visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media channels.
- Act as spokesman and represent the program in local and national forums.
- 8 years+ relevant experience in communication.
- A Masters degree.
- Proven experience working with or for government in a communications capacity.
- Experience in communications for political, campaigning, nonprofit or social enterprise.
- Skilled in creating and executing communications plan and strategies.
My DM is open to referrals and recommendations.