Bookminders Nigeria – Our client, a startup Forex brokerage firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compliance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a startup Forex brokerage firm is in search of an experienced Compliance manager whose role will be to manage all client retention activities.
- You will develop ideas for customer satisfaction whilst putting process improvement plans in place.
- You will also oversee reporting tasks. You will develop, maintain, and nurture long-term industry relationships and will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with company services.
- There is also an element of regulatory compliance and AML, to monitor any risks and also ensure the risk processes are managed carefully
- Undertake, daily, weekly monthly and annual reporting requirements including regulatory enquiries.
- Follow up leads via telephone and face to face engaging prospective clients to drive FX Sales.
- Build long-lasting relationship with clients including all aspects of the customer experience.
- Building relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction with products and services.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of products, platforms, and processes.
- Proactively communicating with clients via phone and emails ensuring they are receiving the highest level of service and support.
- Working autonomously and being keen to achieve KPIs.
- Provide oversight of an effective and robust client take-on process encapsulating KYC/AML checks and resulting documentation.
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Checks on client documentation, payment system activities, suspicious activities, procedures e.t.c.
- Present Financial, Operational reports and departmental activities to the designated authority.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents and update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience within a financial Services firm in a compliance function with exposure to remittance/finance products
- A keen interest and some understanding of the financial markets, especially foreign exchange market.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of clients and the ability to understand and empathize with customer needs.
- Creative and innovative in your ideas for process improvement and not afraid to think outside of the box.
- Proven ability to meet targets and KPIs
- Energetic, target driven and a self-starter with a passion and enthusiasm for sales and Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Closing Date: 16th February, 2021