Gulf Treasures Limited is an indigenous Oil & Gas trading company registered in Nigeria. We provide first-class services to major and independent suppliers, retail outlets and end-users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Confidential Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will ensure operational activities of the CEO’s office runs smoothly, efficiently and properly manage meetings and schedules
- B.Sc in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Statistics with minimum of Second Class Upper(2:1)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related soft
- Performs various secretarial and administrative duties, but with specialized attention to the fact that the information, decisions, and communication involved may be sensitive or confidential.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, and arrange travel, transport and accommodation where necessary.
- Prepares confidential reports.
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers and ensures
- Collates and maintain accurate reports, presentations, resolutions and briefs
- Ensures the CEO supplies are regularly managed and maintained.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 18th December, 2020