Shortlisted candidate must have strong communication skills and be versed in MS Office.
- Be Responsible in managing the CEO’s emails, diary, travelling arrangement, receiving incoming phone calls
- Must be smart and diligent in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to the CEO
- Shortlisted candidates must have minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in secretarial support and administrative work
- Must be able to work under pressure-and be prepared to work without supervision ,
- A degree in secretarial studies or office management is an added advantage
- Highly desired is a high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 24/02/2015