Construction Document Controller
Role purpose: To manage all technical documentation flow of the engineering, project management and construction staff in order to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices.
• Receives and issues documents under transmittal, externally and internally according to document distribution matrix;
• Ensures that all engineering documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date;
• Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, revisions, submissions, etc before submitting it to the recipient department/party to avoid confusion;
• Ensures that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, contractors and suppliers as applicable;
• Develops and maintains the projects department document control register;
• Records and files all documentation between the projects department, contractors, suppliers & Independent construction control consultants;
• Allocates document numbers to internally prepared documents and incoming documentation;
• Maintains updated records of all approved documents and drawings in the Document Archive and the File Server with easy traceability;
• Maintains the files and control logs as required by the project procedures.
• University degree in engineering, economics or administration;
• Familiar with capital project phases and basic methods of archiving and documents administration;
• Good knowledge of English; Computer skills – MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook; AutoCAD;
• Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience in a construction environment.
Kindly note that this role is open to only candidates residing in LAGOS STATE – unqualified candidates need not apply please.
Method of Application
If you qualify, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 30th October, 2020