A reputable Bank in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Contact Centre Agent (French, Portugese, Arabic, Hausa & Yoruba Speaking)
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting candidates who can speak any of these languages: French, Portugese, Arabic, Hausa & Yoruba fluently for a reputable bank.
- The incumbents will liaise between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal / team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- B.Sc / HND / OND in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in at least two of these languages: Frensch, Portugese, Arabic Hausa & Yoruba.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 10th December, 2021