A leading telecom company in Lagos is in need of a Cooperative Project Administrator
Job Summary – Direct and oversee the conception, implementation and perfection of the ongoing and new projects as well as optimization of existing and new revenue lines for the cooperative. This includes:
1) Project management: Existing land and building project
2) Finance/Debt Recovery: Financial planning and analysis with the finance team and a huge focus on debt recovery
3) Investment Plan: Oversee of existing investment plans. Planning and facilitation of new investment
Qualifications: BSC in Finance related course.
- Must have good understanding of Telecom’s work environment
· Good understanding of Cooperative management and structure.
· Minimum 5 Years + Experience managing Business with Divers portfolio
· Good financial background is an added advantage
· Experience in managing and leading team of people.
· Experience of Lagos State cooperative Bye Laws
· Drive and complete existing projects
· Develop and implement project financial modeling to determine profitability and Return on Investment.
· Develop and manage any financial-related professional services contract with third parties to ensure optimal returns for the cooperative
· Design controls and processes to identify all areas of business risks as well identify areas of opportunities to increase revenue.
· End to end financial management of debt collection agents
· Establishing and maintaining reconciliation processes to ensure end-to-end visibility of revenue streams for monthly book closure.
· In conjunction with the cooperative secretariat, ensure the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analysis for distribution to EXCOS’
· Manage relationship with all the cooperative’s regulator
· Identify and recommend to EXCOS relevant business opportunities in line with Lagos State Guidelines on investment
· Monthly report submission to the EXCOS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Closing Date: 16th December, 2020