MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Business Relationship (Supervisory)
- Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of MTNN business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
- Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of IT Service required to support the business
- Maintain IS Service Catalogue, drive IS Service Improvement initiatives, collate and verify Service Level requirements and facilitate the monitoring and reporting of IS Service Levels achievements
- Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
- Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNN business plan.
- Negotiate and agree on SLAs with the business unit and OLA with other supporting business units
- Drive the implementation of vendor contracts to support IS objectives and validate adoption of IS service offerings
- Facilitate meetings with various IS units to discuss and resolve escalated or identified customers issues
- Manage and report on vendor performance
- Develop and manage IT business relationship with other divisions of the business to improve satisfaction
- Manage the escalation of customer issues and customer satisfaction survey
- Initiate and maintain business engagement processes and customer engagement forums
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Open office plan
- General working conditions
- Will be required to work extra hours when necessary
Experience & Training
- First degree in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Management
- Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in IT Service support and Delivery Experience
- Experience in Service Level Management Experience
- Customer Management experience – ability to manage customer’s expectations
- Relationship Management skills
- Project management Experience
- Experience dealing with change management issues
- Experience working with a range of Service providers
- Understanding of Service delivery and service support environment
- Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business knowledge and operational management experience
- Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate.
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Demonstrates competency in stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Service Strategy will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Training in IT support
- Solid understanding and technical expertise in a broad range application and technical architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
- Project Management methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Closing Date: 24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online