We are a reputable financial institution and seek to fill the following positions
- The Credit Control Officer will under supervision, manage and coordinate the company’s credit portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with conditions precedent to drawdown.
- Maintenance of documentary Exception Register/List. .
- Ensuring quality assurance of loan documentation before disbursement of credit facilities.
- Review offer letter against approval prior to execution by the customer.
- Ensuring that facilities are approved in line with Credit Policy Guidelines.
- Reviewing Availment Ticket for purposes of booking all credits.
- Tracking all fees and preventing all avenues for income leakage.
- Rendition of credit activity report.
- Review of all loan documents for correctness and completeness.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of risk management methodologies & procedures
- Sound awareness/ understanding of trends and recent developments in both the regulatory and supervisory environment of the banking industry.
- Proven track record of delivery in contribution to enterprise risk management solutions delivery to business functions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using the computer especially Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- Problem-solving and research-oriented skills.
- Working knowledge of financial markets.
- Proven ability to contribute to complex projects and teams across different business areas
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- First degree or its equivalent preferably in Law, social science or related discipline
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years
Method of Application
Qualified applicant should forward his/her CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17/03/2015