Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking to recruit candidates for the various positions in its Customer Service unit, from Officers to General Managers.
Customer Service Personnel Job in Dangote Cement Plc
(REF: CSP/ 1)
Our successful candidates will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain DCP customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily update of information on the website
- Be responsible for attending the live chat on the website
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum of (2) years relevant work experience, with at least two (2) years as a call center agent role and must master English and understand Yoruba, Hausa & Igbo.
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
- Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multi-tasking, and computer literacy.
- Market dynamics and business culture
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements listed for any of these positions and are interested in making a career with our company, kindly send in your application using the following MS EXCEL format below, indicating position applied for as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please present this sample below in Excel Format vertically:
Other Names: Emeka Seun
Date of Birth: 02-04-1981
State Of Origin: Kogi State
GSM NO: 08033439388
Email Address: email@example.com
Institution Attended: Delta State University
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Professional Qualification: COREN/CIPM/NIM
Years of Experience: 5 Years
Current Employer: ABC Ventures
Position Applied: Customer/Civil Eng
Closing Date: 16/04/2015