Fadac Resources and Services – Our
client, a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in
key sectors of Nigeria’s economy is recruiting to fill the position
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
- The Cyber security specialist ensures the security of the company’s information systems for ongoing viability and performance.
- Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
- Secure digital files and information systems, protecting them from unauthorized access or tampering.
- Provide technical support and monitor security access.
- Perform regular internal and external security audits.
- Design intruder detection and prevention systems to prevent network invasion.
- Analyze the source of security breaches.
- Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software.
- Determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies.
- Provide staff with security awareness training.
- Coordinate security measures with external contacts.
- Inform management of security vulnerabilities.
- Identify cybercrime perpetrators and liaise with the appropriate authorities if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 3+ years cybersecurity implementation experience on Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
- Must have successfully executed a DLP (data loss prevention) plan
- Experience with vulnerability management software tools, SpyBot, Qualys, and Altera
- Understanding of cloud computing is necessary
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Global Information Assurance Certification
- Exhibit dependability and integrity.
- Must have an instinct for detail.
- Must understand hackers’ motivation and possess a passion to prevail over attacks.
- You have the ability to adapt to rapid changes and are driven by an innate curiosity to reverse engineer attacks and develop solutions.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well independently or with a team.
Closing Date: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online