Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Executive / Data Analyst
- Analyze Sales Data
- Develop Projections and Forecasts
- Guide Marketing Efforts
- Examine Company Budgets
- Present Reports to Company Leadership.
- The successful candidate will turn sales data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions for management.
- Analyze past sales data and market trends and use those analyses to produce sales forecasts and strategies.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support business decision by tracking and providing reports on opportunity/threat analysis, promotional ROI and forecasting sales.
- Examines company’s production, distribution, and marketing systems to address possible shortcomings.
- Work with internal partners to apply sales data to organizational development.
- Contribute to the streamlining of the sales process.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to create promotional activities and suggest other methods to boost sales.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans of sales force and distributors to identify improvements
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- To provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue, and develop promotional campaigns and budgets.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Minimum 3-7 yrs. exp. of the sales coordination and FMCG market dynamics
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Must possess strong analytical skills to detect patterns and trends,
- Strong communications skills,
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Adept at queries
- Report writing
- Team coordination
- Presentation skills
- Presenting findings
- Strong presentation skill
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Inclination & drive to handle sales support activities
- Collaborative & creative approach to problem-solving
Closing Date: 21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.