Women for Women International (WfWI) – In countries affected by conflict and war, Women for Women International (WfWI) supports the most marginalized women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge and resources, she is able to create sustainable change for herself, her family, and community.
Since 1993, WfWI has served more than 462,000 women in 8 conflict-affected countries, including Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Kosovo, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan. Since 2002, we have worked with over 20,000 men worldwide to support women’s rights and gender equality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Personnel
- Education: First degree in Social Science, Management Sciences or Mathematics/Statistics discipline.
- Experience: Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
Skill and Competencies:
- Excellent practical knowledge of MS Excel use
- Knowledge of basic data processing skills
- Analytics and organization skill
- Organization and attention to details
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data entries
- Provide adequate support to the market assessment team.
Closing Date: 8th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries please.