(DMO II) – GL 08
Job Code: FAAN/DMO/003
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Prepare source data for entry by opening and sorting moil and other records;
- Verify and log receipt of data.
- Obtain missing data.
- Record data by operating data entry equipment
- Code information and resolve processing problems.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or has received exemption from service.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Competence in the use of statistical tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Pass Aptitude Test and the Oral Job Interview
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 Years as at last Birthday.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae within two weeks from the date of advertisement to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR/Personnel Manager
Omanis Investment Nigeria Limited
10 Dokun Ogundipe Avenue, Off Aina Eleko Street