- Accountable for the execution of maintenance/ services activities, ensuring permits,
tools, materials, equipment, work site preparation, and all supporting documentation are in place.
- Liaise with other departments/technicians as required ensuring effective/efficient
delivery of the agreed plans.
- Over 2 years’ experience as deck foreman on similar offshore support vessels
- Valid Medical certificate
- BOSIET / HUET
- Preferred Level 2 NVQ deck operations
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: email@example.com.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015