Interesting Career Opportunity in a Professional Institute
Our client, a reputable leading global Professional Institute in Nigeria with interest and focus on producing world-class professionals, regulate and continually enhance their ethical standards and technical competence in the public interest seeks to recruit confident and well experienced individuals with requisite skills, experience and exposure to assume the responsibility of :
Deputy Registrar, Technical Services.
Reporting to the Registrar/ Chief Executive, the Deputy Registrar, Technical Services will be saddled with responsibility of providing leadership and support across key areas including but not limited to designing directorates plan, daily administration, providing support for directorate committees, people management and public representation. The ideal match for the role will be a vast and experienced professional with a pedigree in providing leadership and champion innovations towards the overall growth of the institute.
Key Qualifications / Requirements
• Minimum of M.Sc. or equivalent in- Accounting, Finance or Economics but a Ph. D or its equivalent will offer a distinct advantage
• Must be a Chartered Accountant
• Should possess at least fifteen (15) years relevant post professional qualification experience.
• 7 – 10 years minimum managerial experience
• Should be IT proficient with a consultation skills.
• Expert knowledge of research in Economics, Accounting and Finance.
• Experience hiring, training and managing research fellows and members of the directorate
• Proven experience with delivery on timelines and achieving strategic goals/targets
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated capacity to work cooperatively and in partnership with diverse groups, while sensitively balancing the requirements of these groups
• Experience developing and managing directorates budget.
You will need to be a charismatic and visionary leader with experience strategic design planning and execution, strong administrative capability with a strong stakeholder management and engagement skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage a high-performing organisation.
Method of Application
All applications must be submitted on or before November 24, 2020. Please send cv to Babatunde.email@example.com.
With the subject “DEPUTY REGISTRAR, TECHNICAL SERVICES.”
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 30th November, 2020