Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Support to the Accu-chek sales team in terms of training and education on disease entity and products relating to diabetes.
- Training and education to the Retail, HCP (healthcare professionals) and Consumer environment on disease entity and products relating to diabetes.
- Be up to date and versed on all aspects relating to diabetes as to facilitate knowledge sharing and ups killing of the Roche Diabetes care team.
- Device training to the Retail, HCP and consumer market pertaining to Accu-Chek and other diabetes products.
- Support sales representatives in the training/education of Accu-Chek to private hospitals and clinics.
- Training on and education around the insulin pump portfolio for Accu-Chek, directly to patients and/or HCP’s.
- Administration involved with getting a patient on the Accu-Chek insulin pump systems
- Expertise on product and management of patients on insulin pump systems
- Interaction and relationship building with Key Opinion Leaders involved in diabetes management.
- Representation of Aecu-Cnek at both local, and if required international congresses
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- Diabetes Certified Course
- 3-5 years in diabetes clinic I education
- Post graduate degree in healthcare profession or allied
- Maintaining Client Satisfaction.
- Responsible for accurate patient records.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The next step is yours. To apply online today and learn about other exciting positions, please visit
Alternatively forward your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of
Thabang Hlaisa: on email@example.com.
Late applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 30/03/2015