Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Content Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a creative rock-star to bring our brand to life by developing and curating highly engaging content for our online and social media platforms.
- He / She will be the leader in the creation and editing of written and podcast content.
- He / She will work collaboratively and provide guidance to a talented marketing strategist in monitoring social media channels for industry trends while bringing forth your creative ideas to the table to increase brand awareness and improve marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day running of the organization platform.
- Creating engaging and original content on the top happenings in the tech and startup ecosystem in Africa.
- Evaluate existing website content for quality and accuracy, and work with team members toupdate and generate new content.
- Recommend new content to be created, as well as the appropriate placement of content on the website.
- Collaborating with the marketing strategist in the creation and execution of online campaigns forweb traffic, social media engagement, branding, and more
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both client engagement as well as web traffic
- Adhere to SEO rules, copyright, and privacy standards
- Track website’s traffic and other important digital marketing KPIs
- Produce and present performance reports to management
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and make suggestions for what we can learn and improve
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor/ content writer for 3 years
- Bachelor’s / Master’sDegree in Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent writing, editing, and copywriting skills
- Knowledge and passion for entrepreneurship and the African technology ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices and content management systems
- A solid understanding of social media KPIs, SEO, and web traffic metrics to measure theeffectiveness of the content and campaigns you create
- Strong experience with marketing channels, online marketing strategies, design, video editing, andpublishing
- Creative thinking with great attention to detail
- Juggling multiple projects and to-do simultaneously is no problem for you
- Working autonomously comes easy to you but you also love collaborating with a talented team
- Experience with hosting podcasts is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you feel extremely comfortableoffering and receiving constructive feedback and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 20th November, 2020