ROLE: Digital Marketer
CLIENT COMPANY: Business Consulting/Outsourcing Solutions Company
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
Successful candidate will be in charge of planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks to promote company’s brand, products, and services.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• develop and integrate content marketing strategies
• keep up to date with current digital trends
• manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply using link
NOTE: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 2nd April, 2021