Sybil and James is a boutique agency, providing communications, creative and digital strategies to leading brands. We align business ambition and cultural energy for commercial success. The strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. SJC’s services cover press relations, print and online editorial procurement, product placement, high profile event management, innovative creative, and digital marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sybil and James Communications – is actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist to join its team in the agency’s Ikeja Location, who will leverage their organizational, visual flair skills to protect, enhance and evolve how we bring clients brands to life across all touchpoints.
- The Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
- The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing digital marketing communications and social media on behalf of high profile clients, use initiative in order to achieve exceptional results, have impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, be creative, have organization skills and an established understanding of Communications, PR, branding are essential.
- Develop an effective Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy for all launches, events, website, social media platforms and internal communication
- Build strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels.
- Day to day client social media handles and managing client updates
- Explore opportunities for sponsorships and collaborations.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with influencers.
- Developing, sharing and delivering a content strategy and calendar across social, direct mail, and blog.
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to content.
- Analyse and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media performance and analyse in relation to key competitors and KPIs.
- Ability to be available to engage in social media activation in real time with an ‘always on’ attitude.
- Work closely with the Creative team to define key messages and marketing materials
- Create and maintain a structured Communications and Digital Marketing calendar and budget.
- Ensuring proper media tracking, automation, optimization, reporting and leverage added value from all communications activity.
- Creating assets for online and offline execution including but not limited to online interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all shoots (campaign, content) including mood-boarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within a similar role in an agency or internal cooperate comms • Creative flair, eye for design, typography and layout
- A meticulous approach to project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A ruthless ability to priorities
- A down-to-earth, hands-on team player
- 2+ years of experience in social media and strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding and experience with budgets, developing and activating a global communication strategy.
- Strongly creative yet analytical with critical thinking skills and proven expertise in problem-solving and making small budgets go far
- Knowledge and interest in content creators and influencers globally
- Experience working with a Creative Director
- Positive and professional attitude with great negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic mind with proven problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed person and open to travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 2nd February, 2021