Smart examinar is a cloud based test / examination portal that enables institutions carry out assesments via the internet or over a network system with ease while having control over the examination environment and its candidates.
We are recruitig to fill the position below:
Job Position: Direct Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to employ a driven Direct Sales Representative to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales.
- The Direct Sales Representative’s responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
- To be successful as a Direct Sales Representative, you should demonstrate strong negotiation skills and convince customers to purchase company products. Ultimately, a top-performing Direct Sales Representative should achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that purchased products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Closing Date: 1st August, 2020