Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate for the underlisted positions at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates for this position should be university graduates with good honours degree in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates must have had not less than 15 years post-graduation experience, including relevant administrative/cognate experience not below the rank of a Deputy Director preferably in a Federal Tertiary hospital.
- Candidates for either position should be computer literate and a degree, diploma or certificate in Hospital Administration/Management would be of added advantage.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
The successful candidate to either post MUST share the corporate vision of the Hospital.
- The Director of Administration who is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Hospital
and Secretary to the Board of Management shall be responsible to the Chief Medical
Director for the day-to-day administrative work of the Hospital less those under the
purview of the Chairman Medical Advisory Committee (CMAC).
Conditions of Service and Remunerations
- The conditions of service and remunerations are as obtainable in other Federal tertiary
hospitals/Public Service in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Application forms can be downloaded from the Hospital’s website www.ubth.org or
obtained from the Office of the Assistant Director (Human Resources), free of charge.
Submission of Completed Forms
- Fifteen copies each of completed application forms and curriculum vitae (showing details
of experience and . academic qualifications), photocopies of credentials and other
relevant documents should be forwards to the Office of The Chief Medical Director not
later than six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Other Relevant Documents
- Candidates for both positions are also expected to submit the following documents (a page each of typed A4 papers) on: (i) How they wish to key into the corporate vision of the Hospital. (ii) Ways of fostering inter professional harmony in the Hospital. (iii) Measures they will introduce to improve patients’ care.
- Candidates for the two positions are to request three referees each (one of whom must
be a senior professional colleague and another, a former lecturer/mentor who should
attest to candidates’ conduct and character) to forward references on them directly to
the Chief Medical Director before the interview date.
- Interview date shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Professor M.D. Ibadin
Chief Medical Director.
Closing Date: 14/04/2015