NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA (The Presidency) Established by Act 36 of 1999
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the Post of Director Of Finance & Accounts
Description and Responsibilities
- Successful candidate must share the corporate vision of the Hospital;
- Candidate will be responsible for heading the Finance & Accounts Directorate of the Hospital;
- In charge of all Financial I Accounting activities of the Hospital;
- Assist in Formulation, Review and Execution of Finance and Accounts matters;
- Ensure compliance with extant financial rules and regulations;
- Report to the Chief Medical Director / CEO
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the CMD/CEO.
Qualification and Experience for the Post
- Candidates must possess a good Degree or its equivalent in Accounting;
- Membership of relevant Professional Bodies in Finance & Accounts (i.e. ICAN, ANAN, etc)
- Candidates must have at least 15 years cognate working experience at Managerial level, at least five (5) of which must be as a Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), preferably in a Tertiary Health Institution.
- Candidates must exhibit strong financial and accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of accounting software is essential
- Candidates must exhibit evidence of strong administrative leadership.
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) typed copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Full Names
- Date and place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Age
- Current Address (Postal, e-mail, Telephone)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Previous Employments and Posts held with Dates
- Present Grade Level/Salary
- A statement of your Vision for the Hospital
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees who are to forward Confidential Reports on the applicant directly to the Office of the Chief Medical Director/CEO. Such Referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims of academic and managerial capabilities as well as character.
- Present Employment and Post
Invited Candidates MUST be able to support every claim with documentary evidence (where applicable) and also bring along originals of their credentials to the interview.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates shall submit in sealed envelopes marked
“DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & ACCOUNTS” on the top left hand comer of the envelope to reach the Office of:
The Chief Medical Director/CEO,
National Hospital, Abuja,
Garki Abuja, FCT,
Note that only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
Closing Date: 14/05/2015