Adeeva Logistics – We are a travels and transport logistics technology provider, aggregating logistics companies and their assets into a single platform where customers and logistics companies can transact business. Our main purpose is to solve the problems of under-capacity and non-availability of logistics assets, security, timeliness and efficiency of last mile deliveries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items etc as needed.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Call / Text: 09032427474