Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland (Yaba) – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle.
- They pick up documents, packages, and letters and orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- A dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Candidats should possess NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Must have 1-3 years work experience
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date:11th March, 2021