May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with the essential competencies to occupy the position below in our rapidly expanding Business:
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Department: Sale & Marketing
Job Type: Full time
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will be expected to deliver on assigned sales targets for the District.
- He / She will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the district sales force to achieve the district sales objectives through effective supervision of Medical Sales Representatives.
- Applicants must be Medical Representatives with a track record of performance.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in a relevant disciple with a minimum of four to five (4-5) years relevant experience in the company.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Remuneration for this position is attractive.
Closing Date: 20th January, 2020.