A leading operator in the cement manufacturing sector of the economy requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement.
- Reports to the Preventive Maintenance Manager
- Respect the safety and environmental policies, rules, regulations and standard work instruction of the company
- Participate in both plant and departmental safety initiatives.
- Prepare and make mechanical, electrical as well as civil/structural drawings, make modifications to the existing drawings based on proposed improvements.
- Prepare Bills of quantity, Monitor and supervise construction jobs on site to ensure proper interpretation of drawings
- Ensure that all manufacturer’s drawings are kept in good, safe conditions and easily accessible as well as proper management of plant documentation soft and hard copies
- Confirmation of items/spares delivered as per order specifications
- Manage Auto CAD, AutoDesk inventor, ArchiCAD and other software/programs.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Must possess the following Engineering Capabilities;
- Effective communication and ability to foresee situations
- Ability to negotiate with providers and contractors
- Must apply common sense, pragmatic approach to solutions
- A minimum of HND/BSC in mechanical engineering
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft word and Advanced Excel
- Age between 30 – 45 years. Proactive, Self motivated, Disciplined, Assertive,
- Analytical, very Energetic with good team leadership skills (must be a team player). High level of drive, result oriented with good communication skills.
- A Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience in a related position.
- Must have mechanical, civil/structural practical knowledge and project management skills with knowledge of mechanical operations
- Must have adequate knowledge of equipment functions and maintenance (crusher, stacker, Reclaimer, Raw materials, raw mills Belt conveyors, and Aux Equipment)
- Must have knowledge of engineering software drawings (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD etc)
Method of Application
A detailed Curriculum vitae, letter of application with photocopies of Credentials to:
The Managing Partner
Davis, Offiong Consultants,
2, Eyo Eta Street,
P.O. Box 2641, Calabar
(COPIES OF APPLICATION COULD BE SENT TO I firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 07/04/2015