Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transport staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Report any case of accident, injury, or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Guarantee that staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff to and from places as instructed by the supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at the appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Requirements / Experience
- OND qualification.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
- A company driver should have the capacity to carry out his/her obligations in an expert way. He/she should constantly dress in line with the organization’s clothing regulation and should have the capacity to relate well with associates and clients
- Trained and Skilled: A company driver must be very much trained. Moreover, he/she ought to be a skilled driver and must have the necessary authorization to drive
- He/she should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Physical Strength: The work frequently includes loading and unloading of materials and equipment. So, a company driver must be strong enough to lift heavy loads frequently
- He/she must have a clean driving record
- He/she must be a safety conscious person
- He/she must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Candidate must reside within Ojo, Omuwo-Odofin and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 20th November, 2020