The ICRC is an impartial, neutral, and independent international humanitarian organisation.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website at www.icrc.org.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRG), Abuja Delegation is
looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy above.
- Consolidates and analyses IDP data collected from ICRC assessments and those of other
Organizations and updates the IDP mapping together with GIS personnel in Wathab department to produce an up to date IDP Map. –
- Conducts monthly market monitoring of key commodities and markets and prepares a
monthly written report
- The assistant is responsible for collecting, analyzing and consolidating distribution statistics
sent by the ICRC Sub-delegations and Offices in the field
- In charge of compiling all data and final draft reports to GVA and to the different ICRC
- Provide support, trains and coaches to field staff (both mobile and residents) in the use of
EPMT system and market monitoring
- He/she prepares and follows with logistic all RO and expenses of Eco Sec department
- The position will also include some secretarial work
- University degree in Administration, business, economic or social sciences
- 2 years’ work experience in Field related work department
- Fluent in English and Hausa
- Good report and analytical skills
- Expert in computer skills, especially in Excel
- Very good organisational skills
- Skilled in the following competences: Communication (written & verbal) Planning,
Organisation & Assessment; Responsibility and Autonomy
Method of Application
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma) to the
Administrator ICRC, Delegation Abuja,
No 31 Pope John Paul II Street,
The last day for the submission of the applications will be 18.02.2015
please clearly indicate “ECOSEC Assistant” on the envelope and seal it.
Only complete files matching with the profile will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 18/02/2015