Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client in the construction sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- The successful electrical engineers should be able to design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as construction Electrical power equipment, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment.
Electrical engineers typically do the following:
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions at site
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
Electrical and electronics engineers should possess the following specific qualities:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Math skills.
- Speaking skills.
Closing Date: 30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview after the covid-19 crisis is over.