Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrician
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
- To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- High school diploma.
- Completion of Electrician apprenticeship.
- 4 years’ experience working as an electrician.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the specified closing date will be automatically rejected.
Closing Date:11th February, 2021