West Africa Region, Abuja
- Based on the National Salary Scale of Nigeria Country Office
- D, Zone 1 (National), 1 year
- To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering
- To deliver Oxfam’s strategic and operational emergency/resilient food security and livelihood priorities in Nigeria and ensure innovative and quality programme which is shared within Nigeria, the West Africa Region and beyond.
- To ensure quality and impact of the country’s work on resilient livelihoods and food security through supporting the design and implementation of EFSL and resilient livelihoods programs, facilitation of technical support and capacity building of Oxfam and partners’ teams, provision of sound national analysis and supporting linkages from program work to policy influence. The EFSL Officer will be the main liaison person for EFSL programming between Oxfam, relevant stakeholders and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) involved in the Food Security and Livelihoods programs. S/he will ensure that the notion of “gender at the heart of our work” is present in all work s/he takes forward.
- 8 years post graduate working experience
- Masters Degree
- BSc in Agriculture and related courses
Method of Application
Visit our website at www.oxfamnigeriajobs.org for full Job Profile of the vacant positions If you are interested in this position please email your application letter and Curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of The Recruiter, no later than January 16,2015.
For enquiries you can contact, Doris Nwankwo at email@example.com.
Please note that applications sent to the enquiry email will be disqualified.