Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills, a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task.
Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Finance
Job Location: Kaduna
- We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- A Director of finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
- The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar roleIn-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc / BA in accounting, finance or relevant field;
- M.Sc / MA is a plus CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
Job Position: Operation Supervisor
Job Location: Zaria, Kaduna
- We are looking for an experienced operations supervisor to help us implement the right processes across the company and enable business growth. You’ll assess our departments’ operational methods and propose ways to improve them.
- Project management and effective communication are important operation supervisor skills. To succeed is this role, you should also be a good problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
- If you are result-oriented and have excellent organizational skills, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee efficiency of operational processes
- Participate in strategic planning and goal-setting for various business functions, including IT and customer support
- Analyze business requirements and customer needs
- Research methods to improve operations and reduce costs
- Monitor and report on department performance
- Supervise and train employees
- Provide administrative support (e.g. updating inventory)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulation
- A degree in operations Management or Business Administration is a plus.
- Previous experience as an operations supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience implementing operational processes
- Excellent project management skills Knowledge of operational principles and policies
- Organizational skills and attention to detail Team leadership
Job Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an accountable Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specificationsInteract daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project statusAssign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCADAdvanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current Engineer license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 6th July, 2021